Friday, September 17, 2010

Brooke Hogan’s Sexy Bikini Vacation

Brooke Hogan’s Sexy Bikini Vacation

Brooke Hogan’s Sexy Bikini Vacation

I’m finding myself regretting saying earlier in the week that I found Brooke Hogan to be looking pretty good, I think I was just distracted by her big sunglasses, blonde hair and big fat titties to realize what I was saying. I sincerely apologize. That being said, if you can somehow find it in your heart to completely ignore her manly face, these pictures of her in her bikini aren’t all that bad. I’ve woken up to much worse on my all inclusive vacations to Guadeloupe, and that guy had much more feminine features.
Brooke Hogan’s Sexy Bikini Vacation

Brooke Hogan’s Sexy Bikini Vacation

Brooke Hogan’s Sexy Bikini Vacation

Brooke Hogan’s Sexy Bikini Vacation

Brooke Hogan’s Sexy Bikini Vacation

Brooke Hogan’s Sexy Bikini Vacation

Brooke Hogan’s Sexy Bikini Vacation

Brooke Hogan’s Sexy Bikini Vacation

No comments:

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...