Friday, September 17, 2010

Victoria’s Secret Sexy Pool Party

Victoria’s Secret Sexy Pool Party

Victoria’s Secret Sexy Pool Party

Alright, the weekend is here and I’m already half in the bag, blogging about celebrities can be very stressful so a few wobbly pops before three are allowed at my office. Here are Victoria’s Secret hotties Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel and Alessandra Ambrosio standing boob to boob in bikinis in a pool somewhere…. I’m guessing it’s heaven because this is where I want to go when I die. Wait, are boners allowed in heaven?
Victoria’s Secret Sexy Pool Party

Victoria’s Secret Sexy Pool Party

Victoria’s Secret Sexy Pool Party

Victoria’s Secret Sexy Pool Party

Victoria’s Secret Sexy Pool Party

Victoria’s Secret Sexy Pool Party

Victoria’s Secret Sexy Pool Party

Victoria’s Secret Sexy Pool Party

No comments:

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...