Friday, September 17, 2010

JWoWW in Sexy Bikini on The Beach

JWoWW in Sexy Bikini on The Beach

JWoWW in Sexy Bikini on The Beach

Alright so I posted pictures earlier of that chick from Jersey Shore Jenni Farley aka JWoWW walking around trying to contain her fat boobs, so I thought I would follow things up with some shots of her hanging out on the beach in her bikini. Why? Certainly not because she’s a big celebrity now, but simply because I like big titted chicks in bikinis who will never amount to anything. I know that’s wrong. Enjoy.
JWoWW in Sexy Bikini on The Beach

JWoWW in Sexy Bikini on The Beach

JWoWW in Sexy Bikini on The Beach

JWoWW in Sexy Bikini on The Beach

JWoWW in Sexy Bikini on The Beach

JWoWW in Sexy Bikini on The Beach

JWoWW in Sexy Bikini on The Beach

JWoWW in Sexy Bikini on The Beach

No comments:

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...